Wednesday 10 October 2018

Reviewing My.....

I have been AWOL for a while now....lost....buried in it...struggling....

Well ok, enough of the dramatics.  


A while ago I made a decision to start from the beginning to review my research - looking for mistakes and new connections.......well haven't I!  There are/were so many mis-connections, wrong information and huge gaps.  


I remember when I started - I trusted everything I found without question and when I say that, I mean I trusted the other researchers on Ancestry.  Pure unadulterated bunk!  


The amount of re-work I have had to do has me wondering if I will ever get back to where I was....sigh.....neck deep in it and hoping World Connect one day re-emerges so I can post the updates....

(NY Times - Krauss)

No comments:

Post a Comment