Sunday 13 August 2017

Back To The..............



Actually, it’s back to the beginning!

I started my family research, genealogy, nearly 1o years ago…so much has changed not only with my skill level but also with available information.  In revisiting my tree at the beginning, I have fixed misinformation, found new information and many new family connections, it is like starting over!

And, over 10 years, I have collected so many pictures that I had to save them to a stick – so, for a while, I will be finishing off the line and posting pictures – some are old-time photos, some are new….

 ****I will be forever grateful to those who have shared their photos whether thru ancestry, genealogy blogs and websites and obits****

NOTE - if you are going to copy my stories & pics to ancestry or another site, know that like many others, I spend hours, upon hours doing the work of scouring the records - please, please, please credit the blog location - chvvictoria.blogspot.ca & my name - I want the visitors! 

And to my fellow Ancestry researchers - My public tree on ancestry is “Charles Vincent of Yonkers” – user chvvictoria - it is a work in progress and not up-to-date with my current research but I am adding to it as I revisit the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment