Tuesday 26 May 2015

Find A Grave Contributors

I wanted to take a moment and thank all the other genealogy addicts out there, especially those who contribute to the millions of memorials at the Find A Grave site.


I can not tell you how much of my family was discovered simply because a researcher had taken the time to key in cemetery records; or share photos of their expeditions to a cemetery; or the family member who created a place for others to share the memory of a loved one.  It is amazing!!

I recently decided to create "The Vincent Family Burials" virtual cemetery on Find A Grave. It has provided me with an opportunity to revisit where I started and see how far I have come - my research skills have gotten so much better!  And, this tool provides a place to collect all the Vincent Family memorials that I can find.  Again, a lot of it would not exist without the generosity of others, thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment